Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Raspberry Blondies

I made these Blond Brownies for our Memorial Day gathering and they were a big hit with the family so I thought I'd share them with you.

Raspberry Blondies

1/4 cup butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/2 cup copped nuts
1 cup of chocolate chips ( I used white chocolate chips)
1/2 tsp raspberry flavoring

Cream together butter and brown sugar, then beat in eggs. Add flour, baking, powder, baking soda and salt then stir together. Stir in nuts, chips and flavoring. Spread batter in an 8x8 greased and floured pan. Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. This recipe sounds sinfully delicious!
    I love the taste of raspberries and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhhh! What a yummy recipe - raspberry & chocolate together? Can't go wrong there! Thanks for stopping by for a visit & entering my give-away! ♥ Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.