Thursday, June 30, 2011

Berry Sweet.

Last year I discovered we had a black raspberry patch in the woods behind our house.



However I didn't get to them in time and the neighbor guy (also friend) got them all and didn't share any with us. Shame on him.  LOL. This year I kept my eye on them and
as soon as I saw they were ready I went berry pickin.
Little did I know that what I thought was a small patch is actually quite a lot of berries and it take up a good bit of the woods. So I asked Mr W. to make me a path so I could get to them and sweet guy that he is and because he loves me, he did just that.


I managed to pick 3lbs of berries

and I baked some muffins
to have as a yummy breakfast treat.

I might think about sharing some baked goodies using my berries with the neighbor since I'm such a good neighbor. HEE HEE.

2 comments:

  1. YUM! We have some of those too but they aren't ripe yet, better keep my eye on them, those muffins look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, that was a lot of berries !The muffins look yummy !Have a great evening,Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.