Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunflower Grunge


I found this fast and fun sunflower tutorial . I love them. I've been working on making up a bunch. These flowers making up in a mater of minutes. I had 3 done in 15 minutes. I love these type of instant gratification projects.


I also made up this cute little travelers pin cushion. Using the flower tutorial I made one for the top and attached some cotton ribbon.
It's loose enough that the band slides off the box and wal-la your pin cushion is inside. I left some room for safty pins to be stashed in it also. Now how cool is that.

Well I'm off to finish the last of the dolls for my show. 8 down 2 to go- just have to make the clothes and they are all done. It's been alot of work but I made my goal. Now I just hope I can sell a couple.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Sunflower Grunge, Do you put them in a basket or on shelves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the show go???? Your derby hat is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.