Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow ornamments and hiatis

Well I tried to stay away but I couldn't do it completely. I didn't expect that many people to reply to my post about giving up blogging. I have decided not to give up blogging completely. I will however take a break and try it again after the first of the year. But I did want to post these ornaments I made today.


My son needed a birthday gift for his teacher whose birthday is Wednesday so I made these cuties.



They are actually a remake of ones I made several years ago.The original ones were made with a styrofoam ball. I didn't have any styrofoam this time so I just crocheted a ball istead. They were made with stuff I already had on hand so they cost me nothing to make. I like those kinds of gifts.
I am thinking of primming them up a bit more and maybe submiting them to a new magazine called Prims by the Stampington company but I'm not sure if they are good enough so I'm going to do some work on them before I actually try submitting.

Before I go I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and I'll see ya in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.