Monday, January 4, 2010

Mundane Monday



It's been snowing all day today but not really enough to amount to anything. But let me tell you BRR it is cold for sure! But you know I really don't mind the winter as I once did. I suppose it could be as I've gotten older I've been learning to appreciate life and nature a litte more. I've started watching the bird more and have found that I enjoy it. So I decided to make some homemade suet for them. They really go after it and it's the least I can do for the birdies. They don't know that watching them eat something I created for them gives me a sense of joy.


Another thing I did today because I was in a snowday sort of mood was make a snowflake ornament. My ornament is a bit different and a little more prim than this turtorial but the end result is the same.


I think it will look lovely hanging in my window.And more are on the way so I can have a little bit of winter without feeling the cold. BRR.

I can make a turtoial if anyone is interested but can get I posted until Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.