Monday, July 12, 2010

Purty Birdie Boutique

Here's what I've been busy creating lately,small wire birds nests.



They are quick and easy and fun to make. I've thought of trying to sell them but of course I need to get better at making them before I even thinking of handing one over to a customer. I always seem to second guess myself when it comes to my creations. I just don't think they would be good enough for others to want them. It's something I'm trying to work on and my friends say I need to start believing in myself.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these! THey are just so cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little birdnests are absolutely precious! I would happily wear one - they are just adorable! Great job Jen!

    vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.