Friday, August 6, 2010

Being happy

Today while driving home from work I was a sign that said choose each day to be happy. It really made me do some thinking. I have had some pretty rotten things happen to me in my life but yet I didn't let them get me down. Why? Because as the sign said I chose to be happy and ya know it made all the bad situations seem less terrible. Sure they were things I didn't want to deal with but I chose not to let them rule me and I can honestly look back and say I am Happy with the way I handled things.

So today and everyday I choose to be happy and my heart feels light. How you choose to live your life makes a world of difference.If you choose to be negative about everything then those around you will most likely pick up on the bad vibes and treat you accordingly but if you choose each day to be happy, everyone around you can't help but feel happy too.

So as the sign said Choose each day to be happy and live life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.