Monday, December 20, 2010

Last Minute Gift Ideas

A few of the ladies on my gift list will be getting these items for Christmas. I love that they are quick and easy to make up and you can be really creative with the packaging.

Here are the links if you want to make some for your family and friends.

Lotion Bars
Sugar Scrub Cubes
Lip Balm

Homemade Shower Gel
1 cup shampoo*
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 t. salt
12-15 drops essential or fragrance oil

In a bowl mix together shampoo and water, add salt and mix well. The salt helps the shampoo to gel. Add scent oil a few drops at a time. Pour into your container and enjoy.
*The recipe calls for unscented but I like to use a scented so I don't worry about adding the fragrance and it is hard to find unscented shampoo where I live.

I love making and giving home made gifts and to hear what homemade gifts your giving this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.