Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm still here.

I'm sorry I haven't blogged lately. I have been doing some major decluttering in my house and have not been online much in the last week. I feel so far out of touch with everything and am so far behind on all thats been happening.The decluttering was something that was WAY over due and it had gotten so out of control that I could no longer stand it. I felt it was hurting my creativity and I knew I had to get to it and so I dove in head first and finally got through it. I now have more time to devoteto my art work and am feeling much better now. And I have some over do blog reading to do and a few posts to write but not much time today. I do have news to share but that will have to wait til I have time this weekend.
I've missed you my friends and will be back soon. Til then Take care and happy bloggin.

4 comments:

  1. Afternoon,

    I understand about decluttering, I have just finished in my kitchen! Glad that you have more time to craft now, looking forward to seeing your projects.

    Take care,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have missed you but can't wait to hear the news!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still check....I haven't given up! Congratulations on yourrecent purge. I, too, have purged alot; just not as much as I should have(according to my closest critics). Looking forward to the news!

    Did I ever mention that comment moderation and word verification is overkill?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Come on over and enter my drawing! Fabulous apples from Aunt Manny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.