Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Whatcha Workin' on Wednesday.

Wow, has it been two weeks since my last Wednesday post? My how time flies when your havin fun. I've just been so busy lately that I've had almost no time for the computer and my bloggin friends. I sure miss you gals. I did find some time though to make a few christmas ornaments for the shop. They turned out really cute.

Also made a stitcherie that I will be turning into a pillow. I am having somuch fun right now with making things for the shop.


Today is wet and rainy and my living room cieling is leaking. It has nver leaked before so I am wondering if it is damage from the wind storm we ha a few weeks ago. It has not really rainned much since then so we didn't know until now. So guess what Dh will be workin on. LOL It's not a big leak but still a leak is a leak and I want it fixed before it gets any bigger.

Well now that you now what I'm working on be sure to Stop by and see what Leslie and the rest of the ladies are working on. That' where I'm heading right now.

5 comments:

  1. Love your ornies abd your stitchery!! It's raining here too in S.C. We need it though.Hope you get your roof fixed soon! Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon,

    I hope you get that roof fixed soon! Your stitchery will look nice as a pillow and those ornies are cute!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ornaments :) Very cute!

    I'm sorry to hear about your ceiling. I hope it's an easy fix!

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those ornies & the stitchery. I just started stitching along with sewing & weaving. It's so much fun & relaxing. I'm adding you to my bloglist! Have a great day. ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ornies!! Way to go teaching yourself to sew. I am teaching myself needlpunch right now! I can tell I need practice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.