Sunday, October 5, 2008

A little of this and that.

Wow it's been awhile since I've had something to share as of late beacuse I've been so busy. I told you in my late post I had some news - some of it's good and and some of it's a little sad.
I'll start with the sad news first beacsue I don't want to end my post on a down beat.
Remember Bob the kitten well sadly he lost his battle for survival on Wednesday. Though he was only with us a short time he touched many hearts. He survived much longer than we had expected him to so we are thankful for the time we had with him. He will be dearly missed.

Now for the good news.
I had planned to show you pics of our little booth space as it was seen here.








However before I was able to get that done we moved into our very own room and now we have a shop to call our own. Still in the same place just a better set up. There are four of us in the shop and we are calling it Four Sisters. It feels very cozy and relaxing and we are excited about this new place. So here are a few pics of the new shop.





It is will always be changing to keeps things looking fresh and new. I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life and the wonderful adventures and new friends it will bring.
We plan to have classes in quilting, spinning, candle making, soap making,knitting and crocheting. Along with kids crafts and whatever else tickles our fancy.

4 comments:

  1. Poor Bob....he is probably purring in Heaven, watching this fantastic shop you got going here! Way to go girl! Here's wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sory to hear about bob. he was such a cutie!!

    the shop looks great!! just a suggestion i would add some risers or crates so that some things set higher than others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry too about Bob! It's always sad to lose a friend!

    I love the name, Four Sisters! You're all in it together and you show it with your name! I really hope goes well for you all... and your mini doors are still my FAVE!

    All the best, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning!

    I'm so sorry to hear about Bob, my thoughts are with you!

    Your shop looks so nice! You must be so Excited!

    Enjoy your Monday,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.