Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whatca Workin On Wednesday

Not much to show today except a Halloween item. I made this witches hat. I didn't use a pattern. I'm really getting in the mood for fall.

I was going to leave it plain like this but decided it was too plain

so I added a patch and ribbon. Now it's more to my liking.


Sorry to bore you with such short post but I don't have a lot of time for more right now. I am working on things that need done for other and so I must get back to work. Take Care and have a happy Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. great job for no pattern
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hat. The patch gave itadditional character. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! I have been MIA for awhile and wanted to check in on ya and say Hey! I'll be back. Have a blessed day!
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the hat. The patch gave itadditional character.

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.