Friday, March 28, 2008

Gone to a new home


Well all the dolls I made using De's patterns have gone to a new home. My friend Donnely talked me into taking them to her friends quilt shop and she decided she wanted to display them in her shop. And now she wants me to make up some more of them.

Next step is to start working on making up my own patterns now that I know others like the dolls. I know I can do this if I put my mind to it.


I have to give thanks to De for sharing her wonderful patterns. They are easy to follow and the dolls make up quickly. Now I have an excuse to buy more fabric. Ha who am I fooling any time is a good time to buy fabric. Infact I bought more today while I was at the quilt shop.

I really didn't need to buy more fabric, I have tons now but it's like an adiction, I know I don't need it but it calls my name. And I was taught to listen when I am being talked to.LOL

4 comments:

  1. Jen the dolls are absolutely fantastic, you are putting so much of yourself into them, truly adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me be the first to buy one from you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

    so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Jen! I'm so happy for you! You just keep it up- you're on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dolls are SO cute:) thanks for popping over to see me! congrats on the quilt shop offer, happy sales!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.