Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Introducing Miss Mollie Ann

I'd like you to meet the latest edtion to my doll family, Miss Mollie Ann.

Isn't she adorable.

She loves to quilt





and bake cookies,




Mollie enjoys sharing them with her friends.



I've had a few requests for a contest. I am at this moment working on a special doll for this and will let you know all the details once the doll is done.
I want to thank everyone for such positive feedback on my dolls. I wasn't sure when I started this anyone would even like them but you have surprised me with your kind words. I really need to get to work setting up a shop to sell now that I know someone would actually buy my girls.

2 comments:

  1. I luv Miss Mollie, Jen!
    She has lots of hair like me, which makes for a big 'doo'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen W, loving all the dollies-they are too cute! You did a wonderful job on Miss Mollie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.