Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring is finally here.

The first day of spring has ofically come and gone but it has yet to feel like spring until today. And it's about time. I am so ready for it.I found a few signs of spring right in my own yard.
The sun is shinning and daffodills are getting ready to bloom.

The birds are happy and chirpy, hopping from feeder to feeder. They wouldn't stay still long enough though for me to get a picture.
Just yesterday I watched two little birds build a nest in one of our bird houses. One would sit on the post with grass in it's beak waiting for the other one to come out of the hole so it could go in a put the grass in the nest. Then other one would sit and wait for the grass to be put in place once it decided to come out. It was really cute to watch them. And a sure sign that spring has finally arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.