Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A little head cover.

I haven't felt much like creating anything since Dh left. I really should because I have lots of dollies that are screaming "make me". But the desire is slowly coming back and so I thought I'd start out small. It's not a prim item but since the boys aked me to make them some head bands and bandanas' for yard mowin, I couldn't say no.

So we headed to Jo-Ann's and picked up some cool-acorrding to them skull fabric- not really my thing but they get it from their father.
I forgot to get a picture of the fabric before I started cutting but here is what I have done so far.



I've still got a few more to do. It's a simple way to make them happy and I'm not complaining because they could have asked for worse things and who am I to turn down a shopping trip for more fabric.

I just may make up a few for christmas. I know that they will be put to good use. Sure I could buy them but that wouldn't be the same because mine are made with LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished product!
    More dolls, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.