Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Whatcha Workin' on Wednesday



Don't really have alot to show this week except a few grubby jars. The grubby mixture is my own special blend of spices and coffee. They smell so good while making them. So far I have two finished and 2 that I am working on. I have one jar left to do. I am also considering making some feed sacks. found some labels that would look great on them. Maybe I'll get them done up by next week to show ya.

I do have a couple dish towels I am still working on so sorry no pics this time. And a stitchery I am working on for a swap Kim. Wow I guess I've got more going on than I thought. Now that ya know what I am working on stop over and see what Leslie and the rest of the Wednesday girls are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Those look great! I love the 100% swamp water... cute!
    Can't wait to see what you're stitchin...
    Has any of the advice/sales tips come in handy? I hope so, I know how hard and frustrating slow times in the market place can be!
    Good luck... Kimberly

    (and it looks like you're a sure win so far for the Green Sleeves... no other comments!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.