Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wonderful Fall Day.

Today Donnely and I took another tripto the Craft Warehouse to replenish our supplies. We didn't spend near as much this time as before but we did get some things we needed and a few items that we purchased were on sale. I LOVE a bargain. But hey who doesn't right?

On the way back we drove past this wonderful pumpkin farm called Pigeon Roost Farm. We decided to stop and check it out. It was a very nice place with lots and lots of pumpkins,squash, gourds,corn stalks and even indian corn for sale.




They have a play area for the kids along with donkey rides and a corn maze. There is even a gift shop where they sell lots of goodies along with Pumpkin Butter and some Pumpkin Honey that they make right on the farm. They don't have a lot going on during the week but the lady in the shop told us on the weekends there is lots to see and do.It was a nice side trip for Donnely and I on this wonderful Fall day. I plan to take Wayne and the boys back some weekend. I think it will be a wonderful family outing that we will all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.