Monday, August 18, 2008

Finished



I finished the Andy doll I showed you last Wednesday. I coffee stained him but didn't do his clothes because I like them without staining.

This is a Prims and Raggs pattern. The directions were pretty clear and it was pretty easy to work with. Now I just hope the person who ordered it likes it.

Now that he is finished I can get started on my Halloween doll. I have so many projects going at once that I've had to stop and make myself work on only one at a time. I just wanna be able to do them all but I have to be realistic and not over whelm myself. Plase tell me I'm not the only one who does this, what projects do you have going?

3 comments:

  1. He turned out really cute!!

    And no you aren't the only one. You should see my craft area and dining room table and porch. hehe I have stuff going on each of them. LOL

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...he's cute! I hope that little boy treasures him forever and gets to pass him through his family! :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.