Monday, August 25, 2008

We have a winner!

Well ladies it's that time. I had 35 gals enter my contest. I want to Thank you all for a great giveawy. I am enjoying meeting all the blogs and still have several to visit. Now on to what you've all been wait for.



Here it goes. The names are all in the bowl waitig to be picked. Who will it be?



Parker picks a paper.


He looks a little disappointed that it was not him. LOL

And the winner is:

Heather. Congratulations Heather. I'm sure the dollie will enjoy her new home.

For those of you who didn't win this time don't worry you'll get another chance soon as I'm preparing for my 100th post before too long.

5 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!! Thank You! I have the perfect spot for her :)

    Now it's a fab. Monday!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Heather!

    Have a great week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn I missed your giveaway. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday anyway!! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Heather and Happy birthday Jen, the doll is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.