Monday, August 4, 2008

Wow Has it been a week?

I didn't realize it has been a week since my last post. Not that you missed me anyway. LOL I've been a busy girl. I finished painting my other birdhouse and will show ya on Wedenesday.
I've been doing a lot of reading and just finished the Harmony seris by Philip Gulley. Now I'm looking for some good books to read any suggestions? Who's your favorite author?

I haven't gotten very far on my Daydreamer doll but then again it'sjust been too hot to do anything that added to the fact that everytime I sit down to sew I have two furry visitors
who wanna help so I don't get much done and I've got lots to do. It's time to start thinking about Fall and Halloween items. I've had people asking me if I'm gonna sell on Etsy. Well I'd like too but don't know the first thing about doing so. HELP.

Dishes need done, grass needs mowed and thesweeper needs run but I'm just too lazy today to do so and so I tok the day off and did nothing. Tomorrow I will be working overtime to get caght up. YUK! Who invented house work anyway? and why?

I finished my Halloween apron but forgot to get a picture so I'm hoping my partner Kathie V will get a pictre of it for me. It is the first full apron I have made. i just hope she will like it.

Well I think I've bored you enough so I'll say goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Morning!

    Etsy is so easy, take good clear pics and a nice detailed description of your dolls and have a catchy name, listing is only 20 cents and you can set up a paypal account for ppl to pay you.

    My Fav. books are the Diana Gaboldon time traveler/romance..I re-read those!

    Can't wait to see more pics of your birdhouses!

    Enjoy your Tues.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get to it girl!!!! You're slacking!!!! LOL just kidding. I'm glad your back. I would like to see your Halloween apron so make sure you do get a pic.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.