Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just a little tired.

I started work at 7 this morning and ended at 4.I had planed to get groceries after work, since that's were I work but guess what I forgot to put checks in my check book .So I drove all the way home.By then I was just plain worn out because 7 days a week I am up at 5am and not usually in bed til after 11pm due to work schedules. But anyway back to the story. So I got the checkbook DH and I headed back to the store and got our groceries and a little extra that I hadn't planned on but that happens most times when I take him with me.
By the time we got home it was almost 6:30 and let me tell you I was dragging and my dogs were barkin(feet hurt). I wanted to go home and take a nap. I could hear my pillow callin' my name however I had so much stuff I wanted to do.Like make the Cinni Mini's Sandy had posted a few days ago, work on new curtians for my front room make over( more on this later) and I still had to fix supper as much as I didn't want to but my stomach was a hollerin' and so I put Brendan to work helpin' fix meatball stew. Which was quite yummy by the way.
At this point I could have fallen asleep while I as eating I was so tired and I didn't get to any of my projects I was just too tired. Then it started to rain, just one of those gentle summer showers so DH and I went out sat on the porch and just listened to the pitter patter of the rain drops as they fall to the ground and I have to say it was quite relaxing. It actually refreshed me and it was a nice way to end the evening. So how was your Sunday?

I also wanted to say Thanks to Heather for another award. My second WOO HOO. I'll get it posted just as soon as I have a little more time. Thanks so much Heather.

1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel...I was so tired from a three day Yard/Craft Sale that I came home and slept for a couple of days. I get worn down very easy and have to be careful. I soon found out that doing a Sale takes all your energy.

    Just to let you know that when I make my mini-cinni's, I do them in two days because you want to make sure they are completely cooled off before they are dipped in the wax. So day one, I make and bake them then day two, I dip them in the wax. So you know that you don't have to do it all in one day.

    I also wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and take some time to enjoy it.

    Hope it's nice where you are...have a great one :)



Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.